I’d like information on the mastermind and coaching group
Arroyo Grande Meeting starting:
April 28, 2017 from 8:30am to 11:30am
Coaching Member Testimonials
“Business challenges can be unpredictable at times even when running a solid plan. Adi’s style is adaptive and therefore advice and content is always relevant and hugely beneficial to me as a business leader. On top of this, the group setting offers something of a board of advisors for my business with fresh perspectives guiding me every step of the way.”
– Wyatt Renew, Managing Partner / CEO
“Adi runs an excellent workshop. As a small-business owner, it was incredibly valuable to receive fresh and insightful perspectives from Adi and other business leaders. He has a great format and is generous with his time. I looked forward to each meeting and always walked away with something tangible that was immediately beneficial to our business.”
– Curt Van Inwegen, CEO Life Elements, Inc.
“I look forward to the monthly meetings. It’s like having a corporate board of directors for my small business. Adi is a wealth of knowledge.”
– Fernando Martinez, President Chaparral Enterprises
The BridgePoint Business Alliance is a carefully selected group of business owners who have already achieved a measure of success and are ready to take control of their lives and expand their business in a meaningful way. The overarching theme for the Business Alliance members is to run their business with purposeful direction. They ask themselves questions like: “Will this good idea get me closer to where I really want to be?” “Is this the right idea for me?” “I know I can, but should I?”
The group is designed for business owners on the Central Coast who rely on their own skills, expertise, time and money to operate and grow their business. Perhaps with the help of a spouse or employees, but the decisions and consequences fall solely on them.
The Business Alliance was created to provide its members with a safe forum to meet monthly in a confidential setting to discuss ideas and learn new tools to improve business, find support and accountability with like-minded business owners in similar situations, similar experiences or with complimentary skillsets.
Unlike networking or leads groups, the Alliance gives its members the opportunity to let down their guard, freely discuss their strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and concerns without worrying about appearances. This setting allows for real and meaningful personal and business growth.
The meetings are facilitated by Adi Ringer, business owner, entrepreneur, coach and consultant.
The benefits to the Alliance members include:
- Clarifying and articulating their ideal lifestyle.
- Defining personal, family and business goals.
- Developing their Prime Directive
- Finding congruency between personal, family, and business commitments.
- Making better decisions.
- Gaining greater peace of mind.
- Increasing confidence.
- Gaining control of their business by becoming proactive instead of reactive.
- Finding freedom from day-to-day crisis management.
- Identifying better tools and processes to run the business more efficiently and profitably.
- Learning ways to increasing business value.
- Enjoying an environment of support and accountability.
- Peer group idea-sharing and guest speakers.
- Finding ways to start integrating their ideal life now.
A Prime Directive brings clarity, clarity brings better decision making, better decision making brings peace of mind and peace of mind brings happiness.
Some examples of the ideal member attributes may include:
- Must be the business owner.
- Business experience: have run or owned a business for some time, typically three years or longer.
- Able to make a monthly commitment of:
- Time: Third Friday of each month from 8:30 to 11:30 am.
- Aims to eventually transfer or sell their business (Not always applicable)
- Caring about their employees and the community is a core value.
- Believes there is more to business than just making money.
Business Alliance members are committed to growing both their businesses and themselves; they are excited about the opportunity to stretch themselves beyond their comfort zones in order to accomplish greater things than they achieved before. They are dedicated to finding balance and harmony in life, with interests outside the business.
They appreciate the knowledge and strength other members can bring and are as eager to learn from them as they are about sharing their knowledge, experiences and observations. They have the courage to try new things in order to improve themselves as professionals and as a people. They communicate with respect, honesty and consideration without judgement. They can receive tough feedback with open-mindedness and without reaction or attachment.
They care deeply about their profession, their community, and the positive impact their contributions can make.
They want to be connected to a community of other professionals in a safe, respectful, heart-felt way that allows exploration of tough and sensitive issues.
About Adi Ringer
- Business entrepreneur since teenage years.
- Created, built, and sold a local business.
- Owned and operated service, retail, and manufacturing businesses in two different countries.
- 26-year financial planning career covering investments, capital markets, economics, taxation, insurance, business planning, retirement, and estate planning. 10 year specialty in business succession planning.
- Has consulted and coached startups and established businesses.
- Developed the Reverse Business Plan® process
- Involvement with community-based business support organizations such as: SCORE, Softec, SLO Hothouse, SLO Seeds, and SLO Chamber of Commerce, NAIFA Central Coast and the Estate Planning Council of SLO.
Adi has been a resident of SLO County since 1989. He is married and has 3 children. He values and enjoys time with his family and friends and he makes time to enjoy his personal interests which include starting new business ventures, woodworking and sailing.
A question for you
How would your professional and personal lives be different if you were a part of the BridgePoint Business Alliance?
If you think this could be a good fit for you or someone you know, please send an email to Adi Ringer at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 805-574-1005